Trust Is The New Currency with Detroit Video Production Company Primeau Productions
When Primeau Productions opened its doors all of our vendor and most of our customer relationships were face to face. Video marketing campaigns did not exist. Television commercials and corporate training videos kept us in business as a leader in Detroit Video Production. Transactions were paid by check and we had regularly scheduled vendor deliveries. Our monetary liaison, Franklin Bank, came to our office every day to pick up our deposits. Customer service and client communication was strictly voice to voice or face to face.
Today, nearly all of Primeau Productions vendor and customer relationships are digital. We use digital communication like email and social media to place orders and find solutions to our business needs. It is bold to pick up the phone here in Detroit or anywhere in the world and call a client or prospect. It is more client friendly to communicate digitally (electronically) to better accommodate busy schedules.
Visual communication earns trust
Business use to be face to face, it was relatively easy to earn trust. We communicated with facial expressions and body language in addition to voice inflection. We edited and produced marketing videos together in the same room. Primeau Productions created successful television commercial advertising campaigns and corporate training videos because we earned trust from our prospects and clients. Our local television stations referred high end advertisers to us because of our creativity.
So as a leader who dislikes change but loves currency, I look back and learn from the successes as well as failures. Primeau Productions took our successes and grew into a global video marketing and video production company. Even though we were a Detroit Video Production Company, we have filmed in Australia, Italy, Canada and several states in the USA. We just completed a television commercial for El Viejito, a Tequila Distillery in Mexico. If you ask me what the number one activity we did to help us grow organically, I would tell you that we used professionally produced marketing video on the Internet to earn trust because Trust IS The New Currency.
Companies who do business on the Internet work hard at earning consumers trust
I have said this before and I will say it again, people buy people. When your prospects get to know you and your business, trust is established often followed by a sale. There is no other digital communication tool like video to build trust, market your business and make sales. Unlike only text and images, video communicates using multimedia, more than one media. Video communicates trust through on camera interaction using facial expression, voice inflection and body language. Primeau Productions is experienced at helping companies begin using video to market their business and earn trust who don’t know where to begin.
Not all videos are created equal but all videos need to communicate trust
Internet shoppers most often shop or browse for the lowest price from a company with high integrity. That way they feel more comfortable entering their charge card number and billing address when placing an order. PayPal and eBay set that bar a long time ago with Amazon a close runner up. Both websites have a feedback system that yields a score based on satisfaction and integrity. There is a follow through with a promise to deliver. These companies have earned trust. These companies use video to help earn trust. It is imperative that your company uses video to earn trust in order to remain competitive. Nothing helps develop trust quicker and more efficiently than video.
Companies who post video on their website have a better chance at earning their customers trust quicker than businesses that do not use video.
Here are 6 tips you can use when developing your video marketing campaign to earn trust from your prospects and customers.
1. Get customer testimonials. They can be video recorded or written. Use these testimonials in your video to help communicate trust.
2. Create your content to demonstrate that you are the best in the business. This content must be professionally written and have value. Internet browsers will share and like your content which will help other Internet browsers learn that they can trust your business.
3. Add content that will help your prospect or customer learn something about your good’s and or services.
4. Use key employees in your video so your prospects and customers will get to know them. Creating video content that features your team demonstrates in your video shows the depth and breadth of your business.
5. Be proactive and hire a professional video production company to help you create engaging and compelling content.
6. Since trust is the new currency, it is crucial to demonstrate trust to earn more business. It is crucial to develop and exhibit more trust across all Internet platforms in order to sustain and grow in business.