First, let me say, if you are a performer, one way or another, you need a product. If you do not want to work full-time for the rest of your life you need a product. If you want to be the best at what you do then you need a product.
Now to see if you’re ready, ask yourself these questions:
1. Would you like additional bookings?
2. Do you believe that you have a message or song worth sharing with the world?
3. Do you want supplemental income?
4. Do you believe you are at your best performance level ever?
5. Do people come up to you after your performance and ask if you have a product available for purchase?
6. Would you like to be better positioned as an expert at your craft?
7. Do you wish to leave a legacy in your area of expertise?
8. Are you in a financial position to invest in product development?
9. Could your product benefit those who purchase it?
10. Are you willing to offer a money-back guarantee to anyone who purchases your product and is not satisfied?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, then you are ready to create a product. If you answered no to any of them, then you need to go back and determine what needs to be changed or improved in order for you to be ready.
Interested in learning more about professional media services like audio/video? Contact me at 800-647-4281.